naturebob

turkey downI

Prdatr. It was tough for sure. I got lucky, Right place right time. But maybee Turkey instincts put me there. I'd say about 70% of the 16 or 17 birds iv'e killed over the years were just committed and came. The others I had to play with. I can recall 3 different misses over the years too.I do have 4 species mounted. Hope to go to Fla. next spring for Osceola.. That will complete My slam of 5 Species. I'M not going to centrel america for the Osselated. Woody sad to here Pete is closed. Probly not enough talent in there to bring in enough People.LOL. Eveyone else thanks for the Kind compliments Gemtleman...........BOB!

I hunted Friday morning off concord rd heard about 10 total , everytime I would move to set my son up there was a hunter, finally got on 2 with no others hunters, got him within 100yrds then here comes a guy walking his dog. I back out for the rest of the weekend, gonna hunt the morning all week. The elk call you heard was probably a hunter trying to get shock gobbles. Good luck out there

• Like 1

13 hours ago, wildwoody said:

I hunted Friday morning off concord rd heard about 10 total , everytime I would move to set my son up there was a hunter, finally got on 2 with no others hunters, got him within 100yrds then here comes a guy walking his dog. I back out for the rest of the weekend, gonna hunt the morning all week. The elk call you heard was probably a hunter trying to get shock gobbles. Good luck out there

It is possible the elk I heard on Friday was another hunter but the one on Saturday morning definitely was an Elk since there weren't any other hunters in the area. On Friday I was about 100 yards down the 200 rd.

Thank You Sir. To You Rookies , Be patient Please ,It will happen..........BOB!