Baboltin

Savage model 10 223 for sale including shipping and a hard case to ship in REDUCED PRICE

I am selling a savage model 10. 

Caliper 223. 

Hardly used I have shot maybe 50 rounds in the last ten years of owning it which is why I am selling it. Great predator rifle. Bull barrel, large handle knob, mossy oak brush Camo, accutrigger. Has a Nikon 3-9x40 scope and rings, also comes with a sling. I can ship to your local dealer. This gun has been a fun great rifle and a tack driver. Great gun for kids or to predator hunt with. 

Here is the rifle and a link to some more information about the rifle.

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/savage-model-10-predator-hunter-bolt-action-rifle-223-remington-22-barrel-4-rounds-synthetic-stock-mossy-oak-brush-camo-finish-011356184535.do

includes shipping to your local ffl dealer if needed plus if I ship to your ffl dealer I will ship and provide a cheaper hard case in the shipment of the rifle! 

My daughter may be interested if we can agree on a price.

Soooo sorry. I didn't see your reply and left town Friday after 4:30pm with my caboose son (13 yrs. old) on a father & son camp out. No service up at Green Howard (near Blue Ridge Res.) with my phone service. Came home to problems Saturday and this morning. Saw your post finally, tried to login, got locked out for wrong password. Now I'm in. 

Could have been much worse.

How do I contact you more privately? I don't even now the terms, PM, etc. I don't know what others do and don't see. I am soooo green. Much to learn.   

I think my daughter needs to earn a little more money yet. She bought a Prom dress and doesn't quiite have enough.

• Like 1

I have owned a couple of these 1 in .204 and 1 in .223 and they are pretty dang nice. What reticle does the scope have?