Sign in to follow this  
AZ_SAWBUCK

ISO Muzzle Break

Looking for a 3 port cannon style break for my Ruger American 6.5 CM. OD on the barrel is .739" with 5/8X24 threads.  Anyone have one they can sell or know of a good place here in the valley I can get one? Thx  

PCR put a little bastard on my wife/daughter's 6.5 last year--little savage 16 light weight stainless jobber... looks and performs well. 

The little bastard muzzle break is Awesome!

I know you said you are looking for something in town but if you are going to have to order something look into the SJC Titan. There is a video on YouTube with it up against over 100 different breaks and it was the best. Black is 90.00 and stainless is 110.00. I have a couple on multiple different calibers and hands down the best muzzlebrake out there. You can order them from Larue and usually get a few extra goodies in the box with it! Just my 2 cents.

SJC-Titan-r-300x300@2x.png

• Like 1

I would HIGHLY recommend Axisworks for the threading!

• Like 2

My dad has an 419 hellfire for sale for $120. Barely used it. Text me if you would want a pic. 602-989-0670

Hellfire brakes are some of the best out there.  

4 hours ago, Big Browns said:

I would HIGHLY recommend Axisworks for the threading!

Axisworks has my 300 Weatherby right now, and is putting a 3 port horizontal brake on it. He did 2 others for me a couple years ago that turned out great.

I have a Badger Thruster that I took off my 6.5SLR when I rebarreled it.  It is tapered down to about .820" right now.  Can have the base tapered down to your contour.  It is Cerakoted Coyote Tan now.  Needs the carbon cleaned out some.  

$50 and comes with a shot out 28" Bartlein 1:8" Sendero 6.5mm barrel.