Sign in to follow this  
Calhuon

Cabin in Unit 10 NM

Testing the waters. I have 60acres + off the grid log cabin 20'x25' with a loft and well, out house in Unit 10 in New Mexico.  SE of Gallup .I have been part of NM Eplus elk permit lottery for many years. They have changed the requirements so I have to reapply. High timber drop dead beautiful 8000 ft. Please no tire kickers. $150,000 is a starting price. I'm willing to take some trade. Turkey, bear, elk and trophy Mule deer on and around the property. The elk battle 50yds from the cabin. Partial trades: High end 1911s, SWs N frames, Winchester pre 64s, Colt SAA 1st gen. Swarovski binos and scopes. Indian Scout, Harley Roadking or Streetglide, Enclosed motorcycle trailer. Etc

image.png.a2d7d7a0a43d054045d55cbfa83bdb2e.png

Late model Harley and Indians. Maybe a drop dead broke mule.

https://portico.mygisonline.com/html5/?viewer=cibolanm

R12540 parcel number

• Like 3

I hate to sell it. It is paradise. Getting too old . Did I say that?

• Like 1

Sent you a pm

• Like 2

Trying to find old pics . You can get an idea of the area if you go to Cibola County NM Assessors and Parcel2090069099462   George, Rory S & Lesia C. , S19T 12NR 15W A parcel of land sit. withing the W1/2 NE1/4,NE1/4 59.591ac

35 a

15 665N 108 27.580W

I'm trying to locate my cabin pics. No promises until I get back up there maybe next week

I've sent you a p.m. with my phone number did you not receive it?

Still haven't found the pics. I have to go up there in the next week or so and will be taking pics. Drop dead beautiful property.

• Like 1

Where is the cabin at I would like to look at it if it is still on the market. I'm leaving to Ignacio Colorado June 7 would drive over to the property to check out. 

Nice love shack!

SE of Gallup off forest service rd 157/ Take McGaffy / Ft  Wingate exit S. I can give better directions when you get ready to take a look. Or meet you up there.