Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Gun Sale Soon in LA???

Cringing imagining all the scratches that occurred prior to that photo.. And worse, the comments section. 

• Like 1

Something wrong with what happen to him. We will never hear the truth. I guess it may be a crime to own a bunch of guns even though it your 2nd Amendment Right. 

Hmmmmm.

I heard he owned them legally but was selling illegally. But yeah, the damage done while all piled up makes me cringe! Worst part is it’s California! They’ll pry destroy them all!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah I saw that this morning. I wanted to cry knowing the fate of those rifles. 

Me too!

I saw the pictures and said oh, there is a mini 14, S&W 29, M1 carbine,  etc, etc...

The I tried to start doing the math on the value.....

Sad for sure.

I hate how the media plays on the naivety of the general public, using terms like arsenal,  Most of them rifles are sporting rifles and not combat orientated rifles.  The problem is that most people are easily manipulated into thinking of something more nefarious.  

11 minutes ago, MT_Sourdough said:

I hate how the media plays on the naivety of the general public, using terms like arsenal,  Most of them rifles are sporting rifles and not combat orientated rifles.  The problem is that most people are easily manipulated into thinking of something more nefarious.  

Lots of good law abiding citizens own lots of guns and ammo..................so true!!!!

The media really screws things like this up.  If the man broke the law, fine, talk more about that and less about the stash.  People really latch on to stories like this.  Mostly the people that aren't "gun people" enjoy these reports.  I love to argue with these people in a friendly way. Usually they are left leaning.  The best arguments are with the left leaning that have guns.  They have guns but can't be called "gun people".  The difference is that when you talk to a real gun person, and ask "what gun do you want that you don't have", they have about 4 answers instantly, there's no thinking about it.  They're also the type that can understand a person having a few thousand rounds of ammo lying around.  They just understand that a fun weekend can cost a few hundred rounds of 22lr and a few hundred throughout the month of the others so to hear a person has thousand rounds of ammo isn't shocking.  The best thing to say to them is quote Obama... "Ignorance is not a virtue...it's not cool to not know what you're talking about".

• Like 1

On 5/10/2019 at 10:24 AM, Saguaro said:

The media really screws things like this up. 

Kinda like this one

a1004.jpg

• Like 1

I don't know how much of this story is factual or not, but if they were putting them together and selling them illegally then the ATF kinda frowns on that. There was an official with the city of Mesa that was selling guns illegally, and after being warned by this friends not to do so, he did it anyway. The last I heard he was still in the big house.