ctafoya

Time for a suppressor

I've put it off long enough. Its time to quite down my Noveske. I'm looking for something MAAD mount compatible for my B.E Meyers 249 flash hider. Is a trust the way to go, of just strait up purchase? Where is a reputable place to go in the east valley for the purchase/transfer? It seems like everyone is selling them lately. I might be tempted to get one for a few other calibers as well. 

If your old and grumpy with no relatives don't worry about the trust.

Check out member Silncer, Matt with quiet time sports.

Matt is good to go. Just bought my first suppressors from him about a month ago. He was a ton of help and super patient! 

His name is @rancilio on here.

8 minutes ago, cjl2010 said:

Matt is good to go. Just bought my first suppressors from him about a month ago. He was a ton of help and super patient! 

His name is @rancilio on here.

Oh yeah, got confused with his license plate! 

• Like 1

Another easy option is Silencershop.com  I have bought 2 from them.  It was a very simple process, with dealers set up all over the valley.  Some dealers have machines in their store that do your fingerprints and picture in house.  Super simple process.  Simply research the can you are interested in, check prices online and buy it.  Some of their prices are higher than others, some are lower and they have a bunch of sales all thru out the year.  Welcome to the addiction.  

14 minutes ago, HuntHarder said:

Another easy option is Silencershop.com  I have bought 2 from them.  It was a very simple process, with dealers set up all over the valley.  Some dealers have machines in their store that do your fingerprints and picture in house.  Super simple process.  Simply research the can you are interested in, check prices online and buy it.  Some of their prices are higher than others, some are lower and they have a bunch of sales all thru out the year.  Welcome to the addiction.  

This waiting part is going to be ridiculous 

Yeah man, it sucked for like the first 2 months and then I honestly forgot about them.  Then you get that phone call....  It is like Christmas in the middle of the year.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rancilio said:

If you want to talk about cans or the process, send me a note.

93BB150B-7176-4D59-A02C-F7A89FD8399A.jpeg

You could probably sell that sweet bench seat to someone with fingerless gloves for enough to buy another can. 

I went through this not to long ago. I set up a trust because I was doing 3 NFA transactions and I have a young family. Then once complete I'll add my trustees.

I went with a SiCo Omega 300 because I plan to run it between ARs and bolt guns. Best option for weight/length/versatility in my opinion. Then for the little stuff I went with the SiCo Sparrow- got a smoking deal on sale and it will go on the .17hmr and .22s.