Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Horse saga continues

First read the story in the Independent, then saw it on 3TV news and honestly the story got better from the newspaper to the interview!

I dare say the person telling the story had no idea which direction bullets were flying!!!!

Woman believes horses were targeted by shooter in Heber

https://www.azfamily.com/news/woman-believes-horses-were-targeted-by-shooter-in-heber/article_d85250be-7399-11e9-a2b8-e390bc57b5ca.html

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Its unfortunate no feral horses were harmed during this incident. 😪

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, jim said:

She also uses probably a lot I guess in her mind that means it's a fact. 

She’s probably a liberal democratic using manufactured evidence 

I'm guessing he was a racist and womanizer as well. What a joke. If the guy was the "serial horse shooter" she believed he was, would he have stuck around to talk to the police? 

All we have are feral horses, no such thing as a wild horse.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Evidently she is also a weapons expert.

She was VERY convinced that 30yds was not an appropriate range for a 300 blk and he MUST have been shooting the 200yds at the horses.

300 blk!!!!!!! lol

CLEARLY all she saw was scary black rifle.

I wonder how she feels about the FERAL horses destroying the NATURAL habitat of the species that actually belong there. Rhetorical question as we already know...

• Like 1

She's one of those horseloverz that owns one of those boutiques up here.  They drive around in the razors and take pictures. Most of them are from somewhere else or California.  They don't know what it's like to be on a ranch or a farm and have pests.  She's also probably one of those coyote huggers/ man-hater.

Reidhead is a snowflake name, and showlow. I believe her, 😵

• Like 1

How do you guys like that encampment out on the B line where all the New Jersey cat ladies take care of, Doctor, feed, and water all those "wild mustangs" ???

very soon we will be in crisis mode on the wild burro issue, the lake pleasant herd is almost doubling every year. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, wildwoody said:

Reidhead is a snowflake name, and showlow. I believe her, 😵

Ranching family with land in Holbrook and Queen Creek as well. Bet they are all very proud of this particular branch on the family tree.

9 hours ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

How do you guys like that encampment out on the B line where all the New Jersey cat ladies take care of, Doctor, feed, and water all those "wild mustangs" ???

very soon we will be in crisis mode on the wild burro issue, the lake pleasant herd is almost doubling every year. 

I showed that little spot to my wife a while back as we were passing, isn't it illegal to "feed" wildlife?