223VARMINTER

RV water and dump in Flagstaff

I thought I'd head that the Conoco at Butler/I-40 stopped that.  There is a KOA on 89A heading north out of town, Kit Karson RV Park, and Black Bart's RV Park that may be able to help you.  I've never inquired there because I make the family use a shovel and we fill fresh water here at the house.

Tim, if you get in a bind and need fresh water, give me a shout.  Can't help you with the black water dump, but I can get you fresh water under the "I consider you a friend" special!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, IA Born said:

I thought I'd head that the Conoco at Butler/I-40 stopped that.  There is a KOA on 89A heading north out of town, Kit Karson RV Park, and Black Bart's RV Park that may be able to help you.  I've never inquired there because I make the family use a shovel and we fill fresh water here at the house.

Tim, if you get in a bind and need fresh water, give me a shout.  Can't help you with the black water dump, but I can get you fresh water under the "I consider you a friend" special!

Thanks bro.

Seems a lot of fire depts have public water fills.

• Like 2

alot of people dont know but check the uhauls....i dump in phx at a uhaul and they charge 5$

The conoco still dumps, but doesn't have a potable water fill point anymore. 

Last year we went across the highway to black barts and filled water. It was like 1am so nobody bothered us for filling. They may have a fee normally though, I am not sure. 

10 hours ago, Edge said:

Thanks bro.

Seems a lot of fire depts have public water fills.

I got your back, buddy!

56 minutes ago, IA Born said:

I got your back, buddy!

If I ever have to dumb a tank going through Flagstaff, it is going in someone's backyard!!!

1 hour ago, rossislider said:

If I ever have to dumb a tank going through Flagstaff, it is doing in someone's backyard!!!

I think you should revisit your elementary English teacher before you start talking trash to me, buddy.  And I'll gladly use my garden hose on you...I mean you're welcome to fill up your fresh tank.  I think.  Maybe I mean the former...

• Haha 1