Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Where Am I?

Grand old home, hotel, stage stop, brothel? But where?0516191538.thumb.jpg.cb97bb679df56756dbae53957154aa7c.jpg

Mayer az

Make a left there. Right at the end of that road, past the Double D, then left to hit the back road out into Prescott national forest. 

I spent many of the formative years of my life in the hills behind Mayer hunting and camping.

16 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

Make a left there. Right at the end of that road, past the Double D, then left to hit the back road out into Prescott national forest. 

I spent many of the formative years of my life in the hills behind Mayer hunting and camping.

How many did you spend at the brothel?

• Like 2

Not enough...

I did have a 40 something butch chick roadgrader driver try and pick me up at the Double D one year during deer season when I was about 17. I bet she could have taught me some lessons I am not sure I would have wanted to learn.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hoss50 said:

Not enough...

I did have a 40 something butch chick roadgrader driver try and pick me up at the Double D one year during deer season when I was about 17. I bet she could have taught me some lessons I am not sure I would have wanted to learn.

lake mary narrows campground when i was 16.  not telling but much remembered.

lee

• Like 1