Sign in to follow this  
452b264

Banning Grizzly bear hunting.

There is a bill HR 2532 being introduced by congressman Raul Grijalva district 3 of Arizona who gets an F- from gun owners of america. If I lived in district three I think I would bury my head in the sand, districts 1, 7 and 9 all get an F. Districts 4 ,5, 6 and 8 did good getting out and voting with an A across the board. You can watch the video (short clip) starting 10:00 on NRATV.

https://www.nratv.com/episodes/relentless-season-2-episode-86

https://gunowners.org/congressional-ratings/

What? Is he looking to save the endangered S AZ Grizzly Bears? He must be hoping to get PR and tree hugger $$$$ out of this.

1 hour ago, AZAV8ER said:

What? I he looking to save the endangered S AZ Grizzly Bears? He must be hoping to get PR and tree hugger $$$$ out of this.

Its for the lower 48 states I do believe. Our game and fish biologist dont need outside help with game management. Its really about stopping all hunting, they are just picking away one piece at a time. District 3 needs a new congressman.

• Like 2

District 3 has needed one for a long time. Grijalva was spewing his nonsense 25 years ago when I lived in Tucson.  How old is that guy?  Back then I realized he was just an idiot, now, he a is senile idiot.

• Like 2

he once tried to get a huge chunk of borderland declared wilderness so the Border Control could not drive their vehicles and patrol the area.