Sign in to follow this  
mbiewer

safe mover?

co worker lives in  San tan valley, but has found a good deal on a gun safe in Goodyear. not sure the details, but he was asking about someone to move it. I tried the search option here, but nothing came up.

think its about 800#s

I use 18004agunsafe to move mine. they are in Chandler. 480-999-1336

I used azlibertysafe in Gilbert. They did 2 moves for me and both professional.  They had it in my house and all put together before I could ever get my check book out to pay them.  They were quick, clean and professional.  I have been to Safe City to look at other Ft. Knox safes, but I haven't yet bought or used moving service.

If it is a garage drop and you have a lift dolly, it isn't that bad, but putting into the house is the trickier part.

If you plan to do it yourself, rent the 1600lb rated appliance dolly from a-z rentals with the ratcheting straps. 

2-3 dudes, a truck, and that dolly will move an 800lb safe pretty easy assuming you dont have stairs or some crazy situation. 

Back in the day I moved 1000lb safes with 1 other guy. I also used to bench 400lbs so now I try and use more hands, better plans, and muscle when you need it. 

• Like 1