Flatlander

Moosings - Idaho - 2019

On 9/22/2019 at 5:26 AM, DUG said:

Just gotta be able to run faster than your hunting partner! Good luck on your hunt! 

Well I am hunting solo so . . . 

8 minutes ago, Little Creek Calls said:

Earlier this month in Montana hunting with a partner saved two archery elk hunters lives.

https://www.ktvq.com/news/montana-news/investigation-continues-into-2-grizzly-bear-attacks-in-sw-montana

You volunteering to go? Given the option of not going and going alone, I choose the latter.

I feel confident, the unit is the periphery of grizzly habitat, there are no known resident bears. And I don’t plan to hunt any back country, in fact most of the moose habitat is almost agricultural. But yeah, the thought of tracking an arrowed rutted up bull moose is hair raising enough, add the bear potential I might need new shorts.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

You volunteering to go? Given the option of not going and going alone, I choose the latter.

I feel confident, the unit is the periphery of grizzly habitat, there are no known resident bears. And I don’t plan to hunt any back country, in fact most of the moose habitat is almost agricultural. But yeah, the thought of tracking an arrowed rutted up bull moose is hair raising enough, add the bear potential I might need new shorts.

Man I would love to go, just a little to short of notice. If you are looking for someone to help I can check with my brother in law, he lives in Rexburg and I think he is off track this semester.