Sign in to follow this  
My Rights As An American

Open position- Print Shop Tech

Hey everyone. We have an open Print Shop Technician position at Kyrene School District in Tempe. This is a great opportunity to work in an air conditioned print shop and learn the tools of working in this area. It is a full time position with benefits, health care, paid vacation, paid time off, sick leave and a great group of people to work with. Starting base pay is $16.43/hour but goes up with experience from elsewhere. There are brand new machines coming in one month as the life cycle and contract of this set of machines ends this month. Please check out www.kyrene.org for further info! Go to the HR page and click on open positions in education support professionals-district based. Let your friends know and feel free to identify me, Brian,  if asked in the application. Great opportunity!

• Like 1

I will shamelessly plug that we are still in need of a Lead Mechanic and Fleet Technician as well at Kyrene. Same website to apply!

• Like 1

Printing is becoming a dying art. Something I actually went to school for I used to love running the presses. 

As a school district, we still utilize large copiers as a centralized print shop. We run about 2 million copies a month, and about 60% of that is for other school districts. We have a very nice setup, so whoever gets this job will be able to learn hands on functional skills for small and large projects. We have maintenance agreements on these machines, so little to no experience is needed working on fixing copiers. That is not the job. The job is production. Thanks!

• Like 1