Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Tacos are back

So happy to have my outdoor partner in crime back from a year deployment. what do you do when you get that call from a 20 plus year Army veteran saying he needs a "day"????

hold on I got this, home made breakfast early morning then it was off to Ben Avery archery range , we spent 4 hours with 3 bows getting them all dialed and ready for the year ahead. 

After a fresh lunch we set up the awning for some unloading of brass. 2 hours, and half a bucket of empties later and it was time for round 3!!!!

Lake Pleasant fishing to close out the day and welcome in the next. 

Guess I need to step up my game , when all that was over the only words I got on the drive home was " what we doing tomorrow"??? Welcome home Brian. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 7

My back hurts, filets and more filets. All cut and wrapped for my buddies family to enjoy. I am hearing rumors of some sort of employment opportunity to cook these as well, now it's time to barter for some time on the family batting cage. 

Maybe the first trade for guiding fishing , cooking and prepping for batting cage time!!!!

what should I cook to hook these folks on wild game??? "My world famous fish tacos are a given"

image.jpeg

Man, quite the deal. Keep up the adventure and be sure to update us!

Sounds like a great time!