Ed67

Traeger at Costco Tempe

Traeger show at Costco Tempe today. I just picked up a Traeger Junior 20 and they have a few other models if anyone is interested. I paid $369 including a cover, cookbook, and bag of pellets. 

• Like 4

I have the size 22 and LOVE it. We bought it at Christmas for ourselves and we literally use it 3-5 nights a week. 

Great to hear. I just put it together and in the seasoning process. Looking forward to using it 

18 minutes ago, Ed67 said:

Great to hear. I just put it together and in the seasoning process. Looking forward to using it 

If you are following the directions properly, it's time to get more 🍺 beer!

Looks amazing!

Paradise valley Costco is doing it too.

20190531_182321.jpg

Cheeseburger pizza

20190527_183258.jpg

Jalapeno poppers

20190505_172341.jpg

Brined and smoke turkey

20190504_171027.jpg

Beef jerky 

20181225_144842.jpg

Rib roast

• Like 1

That Turkey is honestly the best Turkey I have ever had. It was brined, then smoked.

Looks amazing. I have a masterbuilt and I'm starting to get jealous now. Especially after looking at that turkey.

I picked one up last week at the Southeast Gilbert Costco. So glad I did. 

733CE37B-BA0F-40F7-AFC7-24C35FAE6981.jpeg

C4172E5D-C3EA-473F-B4FA-788C19C2778B.jpeg

What happened to using an old rusty barrel and making your own and using "real" wood?  😒

• Like 3

COSTCO does the old" in an out thing". Here today, gone tomorrow. Your local ACE Hardware will have  the full line  of them year round along with the rubs and pellets and accessories.  There's lots  more options than what you see at COSTCO. I just purchased the new Ironwood model that has variable speed motors, and WIFI controls.  You can monitor it from your phone for grill temp and meat temp so you can leave the house while doing long slow cooks.  Doing 3 racks of  ribs on it today , can't wait! I grilled Yellowtail steaks on it last night that were excellent.  Traegers are the bomb! If you haven't tried their dry rubs you should, they have a Veggie Shake I put on everything from asparagus  to potatoes.  Also  for you new users, check out their website for recipes.  I made smoked Chorizo grits last weekend that I got off there.  Fantastic!  Try cooking biscuits  on  it!

BTW, did I mention that  I own four?  Yeah, I have a grilling problem.

• Like 2