Sign in to follow this  
Big or Bust

Tikka T3 SuperLite in 7-08 in McMillan Edge (SOLD)

It is with regret I list this rifle but it does simply not get the use it deserves. 

I have a lightly used Tikka T3 Superlite in 7-08. Stock is a McMillan Sako Hunter Edge in grey with black speckles.  Stock is unbedded. Rifle weighs a bit under 6 pounds bare.  I can find no major blemishes. Maybe a few hardly visible rubs. Rifle looks almost new. The only thing to mention of note is the magazines do not release as crisp as other Tikka rifles I've had. They latch great but I have to unlatch and then grab them out. Never bothered me. 

With the 10x SWFA and DNZ mounts shown in photos it weighs about 21 ounces more. The rifle has a LA bolt stop and an extended magazine that allows plenty of room for heavies when kissing. It will come with the standard magazine and extended magazine. 

Looking at my load book, this rifle has about 130 bullets down the barrel mostly with 140 Bergers at 2.8" which absolutely hammers. I experimented a bit with 150-162 grain bullets (1 range trip) but never fully developed a load. 

I've never shot this rifle for groups closer than 550 yards so I have no idea what it does closer. But it will put 5 140 Bergers into groups smaller than my hand at 550 yards with RL-17. 

All load data included with sale. And interested buyers will have the options of some loading components.  I will include all loaded cartridges I have to the buyer if FTF (30-40 I believe of the 140 Berger load).

Rifle with Edge stock - $1,100 FTF in Tucson area
Rifle with Edge stock, 10x SWFA, and DNZ mounts - $1,350 FTF in Tucson area

S9jIQPh.jpg
ItaYZQD.jpg
wpuISy1.jpg
HdTKWxT.jpg
pO4OKzc.jpg
2p6GnaW.jpg

If I'm not mistaken, that is one of the Ram silhouette gongs at the Three Points Rifle Range.

7 minutes ago, 10Turkeys said:

If I'm not mistaken, that is one of the Ram silhouette gongs at the Three Points Rifle Range.

Indeed. I shoot there alot....