Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Podcasts

Last Podcast on the Right.  It's truecrime/conspiracy/comedy and it's hilarious.  Panzram, Roswell, Dahmer are all good places to start.

I listen to more podcasts than i like to admit. Here's some that i like or dislike. The world is serious enough, funny podcasts tend to be at the top of my list anymore

I mostly stay away from meateater anymore (also since i saw him live). I'll listen to one every now again if it is an interesting topic. he sold out

Ryan Callaghan started one called "Cal's Week in Review" that is fun to listen to. short, 20-30 minute podcasts about current events in the outdoor world. 

Epic Outdoors - Jason Carter and Adam Bronson. This one is ok. I prefer it over Jay Scott for sure

Gritty Bowmen - I used to listen to it when Aron Snyder was on it but not anymore. Brian Call really sold out. Wouldn't recommend anymore unless you want to hear about how fit he is or how you need to use more MTN OPS. 

Kifaru Cast is pretty good. i really like Aron Snyder. Uncensored and he tells it the way he sees it. Won't promote a BS item or take any sponsor money. 

Joe Rogan love it when the guest interests me

The Fighter and the Kid - Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen. ALWAYS good for a laugh or three

Below the Belt - for people that interested in boxing or mma

King and the Sting - Theo Von and Brendan Schaub. Hilarious podcast but mostly nonsense. you might lose brain cells listening to it

True Crime all the Time- Mostly about serial killers. Pretty interesting

Hardcore History- great podcasts. Dan Carlin is awesome. the podcasts are LOOOONG and he only puts out a couple a year. 

7 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

I listen to more podcasts than i like to admit. Here's some that i like or dislike. The world is serious enough, funny podcasts tend to be at the top of my list anymore

I mostly stay away from meateater anymore (also since i saw him live). I'll listen to one every now again if it is an interesting topic. he sold out

Ryan Callaghan started one called "Cal's Week in Review" that is fun to listen to. short, 20-30 minute podcasts about current events in the outdoor world. 

Epic Outdoors - Jason Carter and Adam Bronson. This one is ok. I prefer it over Jay Scott for sure

Gritty Bowmen - I used to listen to it when Aron Snyder was on it but not anymore. Brian Call really sold out. Wouldn't recommend anymore unless you want to hear about how fit he is or how you need to use more MTN OPS. 

Kifaru Cast is pretty good. i really like Aron Snyder. Uncensored and he tells it the way he sees it. Won't promote a BS item or take any sponsor money. 

Joe Rogan love it when the guest interests me

The Fighter and the Kid - Brendan Schaub and Bryan Callen. ALWAYS good for a laugh or three

Below the Belt - for people that interested in boxing or mma

King and the Sting - Theo Von and Brendan Schaub. Hilarious podcast but mostly nonsense. you might lose brain cells listening to it

True Crime all the Time- Mostly about serial killers. Pretty interesting

Hardcore History- great podcasts. Dan Carlin is awesome. the podcasts are LOOOONG and he only puts out a couple a year. 

Were we separated at birth? I listen to almost all of those.

Below the Belt is probably my favorite. I love Schaubs take on the combat sports. 

• Like 1

The only 2 I listen to every time is Cleared Hot and Below the Belt. I am surprised at the amount of Brendan Schaub fans. I listen to most of the Meateater, Jocko,  and Hunting Collective podcasts.

+1 for kifarucast very entertaining and informational

Jay Scott has a lot of good info but can be painful to listen to

Some of the older gritty bowman podcasts are good but I can't really listen to the newer ones

Elk talk has some good info if you can handle randy newberg

The chase podcast has some good episodes and they're based out of Arizona but they don't post new episodes very often

The hunt backcountry podcast has some real good episodes

I was really excited about the western hunter podcast, but couldn’t get past the first episode when Nate Simmons and Chris Denham were talking about cameras and filming. Not my thing.

I need to go listen to the Colton Bagnoli episode and see what that’s like, he is a childhood friend.

Anyone else got feedback on the first few of those episodes?

Some good suggestions here...I haven’t listened to podcasts in a while and have been listening to books instead. May have to pick up podcasts again. I feel the same about Rinella going downhill the past couple I listened. I gave up on Rogan after about the 100th time he said “you know what I don’t get” and it was something very simple...I like him in general but that habit got on my nerves. LoL

I drive to So Cal in the Rig 4-5 days a week,I just started listening to them 2 months ago ,I like Jay Scott cause He has alot of local stuff and guests,His voice doesn't bother me but saying  FOR  SURE 50 time a podcast does., I do Epic Outdoors, and Randy Newburg Too.His laugh is weird and annoying. Time to expand a little. Have to try western Hunter.,,,,,,,,,BOB!

7 hours ago, naturebob said:

I drive to So Cal in the Rig 4-5 days a week,I just started listening to them 2 months ago ,I like Jay Scott cause He has alot of local stuff and guests,His voice doesn't bother me but saying  FOR  SURE 50 time a podcast does., I do Epic Outdoors, and Randy Newburg Too.His laugh is weird and annoying. Time to expand a little. Have to try western Hunter.,,,,,,,,,BOB!

What about, "Hey g u y s.... Have you heard about phone skope??" 😖

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

I can't wait to hear what Schaub has to say about the Anthony Joshua fight.

I listened to the Below the Belt on it last night. He is right.