Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Podcasts

34 minutes ago, Hoss50 said:

I listened to the Below the Belt on it last night. He is right.

I save all of mine for work. I have a ton of windshield time so I listen to them then.

• Like 1

If you want to drive yourself to the brink of insanity, listen to the Jay Scott Podcast with Cody Nelson.

Any of them. 

The guy cannot ever wait for Jay to stop speaking before talking right over the top him.

It makes me want to rip off the headphones and use the cord to hang myself.

• Like 2

Haha, I thought I was the only one who couldn't take much of Jay's podcast.  I literally just listen to the specific unit info I'm interested in at the time.  It's usually just a few minutes out of an whole episode.  Too bad though, seems like a lot of good info there.

22 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Were we separated at birth? I listen to almost all of those.

Below the Belt is probably my favorite. I love Schaubs take on the combat sports. 

A7714F80-0E76-481D-A40E-105A4F414B76.gif

Just now, firstcoueswas80 said:

Just let me do the driving when we're on a mountain dirt road.

Oh, come on man. A guy drives a million miles safely but rolls his truck off one little mountain and that's all he is known for now?

IMG_3728.thumb.JPG.f594a21f6c989158e535ab32a3d5366e.JPG

18 minutes ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Oh, come on man. A guy drives a million miles safely but rolls his truck off one little mountain and that's all he is known for now?

You know what they say about the guy who builds a thousand bridges, right?

2 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Dang dude, were you hurt? By the looks of it you used up One of your lives.

Luckily, nothing serious. All 3 of us just had some bumps, cuts and bruises. The buck in the back of the truck even made it out 

13 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Luckily, nothing serious. All 3 of us just had some bumps, cuts and bruises. The buck in the back of the truck even made it out 

Wow that's crazy. Glad you all walked away, were you wearing seat belts of just lucky? What is the story behind that and did your insurance cover it? Got any pics of the buck? LOL

I've had a  couple close calls because I'm always looking out the side window instead of the windshield

• Like 1

Yeah, seat belts were worn. Honestly, you can really only go fast enough where it happens to barely trigger the seat belt alarm. We were wearing them just so it would stop beeping at us. Came out ok in the end insurance wise but it was a fight. Totaling a brand new cummins with only 9k miles probably didn’t set well with my insurance company. Luckily i had some equity in it. The buck in the back was just an average 3-point muley. 

1 hour ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Yeah, seat belts were worn. Honestly, you can really only go fast enough where it happens to barely trigger the seat belt alarm. We were wearing them just so it would stop beeping at us. Came out ok in the end insurance wise but it was a fight. Totaling a brand new cummins with only 9k miles probably didn’t set well with my insurance company. Luckily i had some equity in it. The buck in the back was just an average 3-point muley. 

That's what happens when you hunt carp karp deer.

• Like 1

Catfish-  I appreciate you listening to my podcast and hope that you will be able to pick up some great info from the amazing guests that I've had on.  My bet is you can find some good tidbits of info within the almost 600 episodes.  As to anyone else that has downloaded and supported my podcast, I say thank you for the support.  I will continue to bring value and extract things out of my guests brains that might be of value to other hunters.  What a great fall season we all have to look forward to in 2019 with all of the moisture!  God Bless

• Like 5