Outdoor Writer

FS: SOLD!!! $55 Trius Trapmaster target thrower

SOLD

For sale is a Trius Trapmaster. It's had only two boxes of clays through it. It swivels and throws singles and doubles with good velocity. The height/angle is also adjustable.

I don't have the energy to unpack it and take a photo, so I've included a near identical catalogue photo below. Mine is green and has an actual fold-down backrest for the seat instead of the bar pictured. It does NOT have to be bolted down; it works just fine freestanding on the ground. 

Price is $75 $55 No trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Must be picked up near 67th Ave. and Camelback.

triustrap.jpg

On ‎6‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 10:17 PM, G_E_E said:

If you were in Tucson I'd be all over it

Don't you have a friend or relative that might be heading this way and can bring it back for you? As long as you pay for it up front, I'll hold it for as long as it takes. Or I can ship it to you Fedex ground at your expense. I think it weighs less than 50 lbs. so it would be less than $20 if that's the case. Still makes it a good buy.

Actually I might have a friend coming down from up North after this weekend, let me double check he's gonna go through Phoenix and not safford.

15 hours ago, G_E_E said:

Actually I might have a friend coming down from up North after this weekend, let me double check he's gonna go through Phoenix and not safford.

That'll work. Just let me know in advance so I can it ready to find a new home, and we can do the money part thru PayPal.