Sign in to follow this  
Outdoor Writer

SOLD $80 Browning Float Tube w/ 2 pr. fins and 12V compressor

SOLD

The actual tube for sale is the one pictured below. That day was the 2nd and last time it was used. It's been stored indoors in a military-type duffel bag since then. 

The sale will include two pair of fins. One pair is medium length and width and the other pair (never used) is longer and larger for more thrust. They will both fit over wading boots or whatever you wear. The compact air compressor (used once) runs on 12 volts and has a cigarette lighter adapter plug on the power wire.  I'll throw in the duffle bag too. 

$125 $80 for everything.  No trades. Payment via PayPal (buyer doesn't need an acct; just a CC or checking acct.) or cash only. Must be picked up near 67th Ave. and Camelback, or I will ship within AZ at the buyer's expense, which could be costly. 

TonymApachelow.jpg

Wishing I had this while on my trip here in Colorado. Good luck with the sale Tony. 

TJ

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 7:22 AM, tjhunt2 said:

Wishing I had this while on my trip here in Colorado. Good luck with the sale Tony. 

TJ

Geez, TJ, you must have ESP going. The very first time I used this tube was on a return visit to my old stomping grounds -- Vallecito Lake outside Durango. It was really fun trying to land a 10-lb. pike by towing it to the nearest shore. Fortunately, it was only about 30 yds. of paddling. 

If you normally fish from the bank, you need this set up. It provides lots more opportunities to get you away from other people. On the desert lakes, you won't even need waders.