Sign in to follow this  
curtis25

rifle build

anyone know a good gunsmith i am in tucson but can travel thanks

I would also highly recommend Eric at AxisWorks. His quality of work is second to none and his customer service is excellent!

-Tracy

• Like 2

Kyle Craig- Craigs Custom Rifle. Located in Oro Valley. Quality smith that produces perfection. Good luck in your search.

• Like 1

Bob Robbins east side of Tucson is great as well. He did he custom build for a buddies 280 Ackley Improved. 

Kyle Craig for sure. He built my 28 Nosler, but has gone over and above since then. He has sold me bullets when I was in a bind and couldn't find any, he has given me Boxes for shipping when I needed one. Also anything I've Ever Needed tweaked on my rifle he gets it in the shop and does it almost immediately. I can't sing enough praise about the work that Kyle does.

• Like 1

Kyle Craig with Craig's Custom rifles does quality work and is honest and fair. He's currently working on my second build and has done work to a couple other rifles for me.  I believe he is a forum member as well. (520)405-3662

• Like 1

+1 on Kyle.  He has done work on 3 rifles for me.  Top notch in every regard.

• Like 1

Todd South, Southern Xpress. He's in Mesa near Bass Pro. He's a perfectionist and machinist.

• Like 1

Another + for Kyle! I’m blessed to call him my cousin. He does fantastic work and really enjoys what he does. Check out his page at craigscustomrifles.com

• Like 1

Axisworks has been doing a few muzzle brakes for me, and one day I plan to have them build a rifle for me. 

My 257 weatherby will need a new barrel sometime in the near future I am sure.