Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Car Jacking

I wouldn't be talking to the camera like that without talking to a lawyer first. 

Glad nobody was hurt though.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, AzDiamondHeat said:

That's like a 20 min advertisement for Chads company.   Lol.  Tough way to get free press though. 

Exactly what I was thinking 

At least there wasn't an alledged  "tussle" like Jussie Smollet described, lol.

• Like 2

Hope everything works out for him.

• Like 1

Pretty wild. I know him pretty well. Small world. Sounds like he shoulda pulled the trigger earlier

• Like 3

Crazy how you have to worry about getting trouble for shooting a dirt bag like that.

• Like 1

watched the vid thanks for posting it.

the guy they interviewed seemed like a pretty level headed honest guy. he did what he needed to at the time. he wasnt cocky or saying I should have killed him or any bullshit like that.

People like that are hard to find. wish him all the best.

• Like 2

"Gotta go to work tomorrow"

Life doesn't stop even when losers get in the way.  Unfortunately there are too many people who choose to be losers rather than chase the American dream like this guy.  Good for him and a great interview showing how level headed people are gun owners who can make quick decisions in the heat of the moment.

• Like 1

Is it legal to shoot at a fleeing vehicle? I know a guy who shot thru the windshield of a truck that was trying to run him over. The courts said he was wrong. I woulda done exactly what the fella in the video did. At least I’d like to think I would. Legal or not.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Is it legal to shoot at a fleeing vehicle? I know a guy who shot thru the windshield of a truck that was trying to run him over. The courts said he was wrong. I woulda done exactly what the fella in the video did. At least I’d like to think I would. Legal or not.

Once you are away from the truck, as in this case. You are no longer in danger. If you take it upon yourself to re-engage and escalate the situation by reaching back into the truck in the heat of the moment to reclaim personal property after you are no longer in danger, well lets say that it wasn't the smartest of moves.

The threat was over.

1 hour ago, PRDATR said:

Once you are away from the truck, as in this case. You are no longer in danger. If you take it upon yourself to re-engage and escalate the situation by reaching back into the truck in the heat of the moment to reclaim personal property after you are no longer in danger, well lets say that it wasn't the smartest of moves.

The threat was over.

He had the right to defend himself and his property using equal force, which he did, up until the crackhead chose to escalate his use of force by attempting to run him over. You don't have to remain a victim once you've become the victim by watching someone drive away with your livelihood. One can certainly argue the benefit of risking his life, but that's a matter of personal choice vs legality.

As previously mentioned, he opened himself up to scrutiny by offering such a detailed account on camera. I feel like that was his 2nd worst move of the ordeal. There is much to scrutinize from his account and the placement of rounds in a crowded environment. It's fortunate he didn't kill someone with that round that hit the trailer.