Sign in to follow this  
idgaf

Solo kaibab Bison Hunt with help

Awesome...huge congrats! DIY is hugely impressive, but the solo butcher and pack out even more! Great job and congrats again!

• Like 1

I love the picture, Mountain Man BBQ at its best!  I imagine you worked up an appetite breaking that beast down by yourself!

Woah!!! Congrats, great job especially the DIY. 

I am a bowhunter primarily, but also shot mine with an old -06.  Congrats on your success!

• Like 1

Awesome! Congrats! 

A hunt you’ll remember forever!

Great job! After staring at salt for days you hear voices and start talking to the squirrels. The hunt up there is definitely a horse of a different color. DIY, way to get it done! 

On 6/7/2019 at 6:52 AM, GreyGhost85 said:

Nice job man. I love it when people run renegade on those buffalo hunts and kill one. Way to stick with it. I’ll just keep buying my bison BP’s in hope that some day the politics of that hunt end. 

Thanks, If I may make the suggestion get the tag and go hunting.  The Bison will be gone before the politics are.  Then rub in a bit, because they will be doing the same on some podcast how there guys are the only ones to tag out.  

Bad a$$!! Love hearing diy hunt stories. Especially ones that involve stepping on guides!