Chris

Any recent velvet pics?

Feeling more and more lucky to have a tag after seeing some of these pics, even if it's a late rifle lower tier tag. I'll be happy to get a shot at a bull even half the size of some of those bruiser's.

1 hour ago, Az23Hunter said:

20190726_173412.jpg

20190726_173346.jpg

Is it just me, or do all those bulls have extremely short legs? 

Probably the way you held your phone at a downward angle when you took pictures of pictures to make them look bigger. Why not just upload the originals?

Cool guy GreyGhost85 always trying to be the smartass on these threads. Not here to try and impress anyone just sharing pictures you little keyboard warrior 

Come on man, don’t get your hackles up. We all know the trick. Just look at rut n hard instagram. You’ll learn all about it

• Haha 1

On 7/26/2019 at 9:27 PM, GreyGhost85 said:

Come on man, don’t get your hackles up. We all know the trick. Just look at rut n hard instagram. You’ll learn all about it

Actually I didnt know the trick..its quite a bit easier to take a couple of pictures instead of emailing them from the computer.ill have to see how it works next time. Im an Instagram amaetuer though.

On 7/26/2019 at 8:09 PM, Az23Hunter said:

Cool guy GreyGhost85 always trying to be the smartass on these threads. Not here to try and impress anyone just sharing pictures you little keyboard warrior 

WHAT???