Sign in to follow this  
CatfishKev

Cabelas deals

Right now you can get 10% cash back for cabelas cards at raise.com , then another 10% back by ordering through active junky and then cabelas is selling gift cards now for 10% off.  Adds up to 30% savings!

• Like 1

It also just occurred to me that when my discounted cards show up from cabelas I can order through active junky again for another 10% off,  that like 40% savings.

57 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

I don't speak Japanese math ???????

Could this possibly help you?

Screenshot_2019-06-09-20-08-49~2.png

• Like 2

I dont know about raise.com, but I bought a butt ton of Cabelas gift cards for the 10% off with my BBVA card that gives me 2% back, and then made the  long contemplated purchase through Active Junky for the 10% back, to realize a 22% savings on a price tag I couldnt  accept at retail.  As my wife would say" look at all the money I saved!"  Yet, I spent a bunch.

BTW, you do not get 10% back on gift cards through Active Junky.  The buck stops there.

Maybe they will take my credit away, I bought my gift cards from raise and used them through active junky to buy other gift cards.

Yes I get credit if any of you guys join but if you dont have active junky, sign up here..

https://www.activejunky.com/invite/1827327

and if you don't have raise, sign up here..

https://geta.raise.com/KSWAVELY0167

go figure, ActiveJunky is 12% today, after I pulled the trigger at 10%.

Stuff like this reminds me of a story my mother-in-law told me about her sister many years ago.  After coming home from grocery shopping, my MIL noticed her sister had 40 or 50 cans of cat food.  When my MIL inquired why she had bought so many cans her sister said because they were on sale 10 cans for $1.  My MIL reminded her that she did not have a cat but her sister said the deal was so good she could not pass it up.

I'll admit I got caught up in the moment and signed up but all it will do is make me spend $ I had not planned on spending.  Notags is a shopping DIVA and if there is a good deal to be had he is the man to find out.  I have no doubt if you read the credits for Donald Trumps book "The art of a Deal" you would see the name Dave Owens.

Thanks for the Info Kevin

• Like 1

Dang John, just stretching my hunting $$'s.... Dont be a hater!  LOL!

And no, I dont buy cat food on sale!

Dave, I'm the opposite of a hater.  I have always admired your ability to find good deals and squeeze a penny.  The jeep you bought for Kayla comes to mind.  Someday, I plan on buying a toy hauler and when I begin looking I am going to call you and put you on the scent because I know if anyone can find a good deal it is you.

John, just let me know, cause  spending others people money is  one of my favorite pastimes!

• Like 1