Sign in to follow this  
MULEPACKHUNTER

Range day

Took the new line up out to Ben Avery , I'm surprised the limbs didn't delaminate!!!! Despite the heat we had a great day. Love the new long range   

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wow! 1

Another range day, had the whole place to myself so did a nice workout and tested some new arrows on 2 bows. 

Nice at Ben Avery to get the broadheads out to 60 and 70

image.jpeg

Another hot one at the range. Not a soul in sight. Put the final touches on my partners 2 bows and launched some broadheads out to 80 yards. Other than a few bad releases and some wind drift I think it's up to him now. Both the T-Loc and G5 heads hit the same so not sure which he will run but guessing the G5. Maybe both. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Ya I don't think we will be hunting any time soon with recurves, I just pushed a couple guys at work into archery and they shoot for fun. This is the only time I can get them to shoot. I've been pushing them to try javi hunt this year but just walking to get their arrows at 25 yards is rough on them. "Old fat guy walk" it's better than them sitting in the break room I guess. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MULEPACKHUNTER said:

Ya I don't think we will be hunting any time soon with recurves, I just pushed a couple guys at work into archery and they shoot for fun. This is the only time I can get them to shoot. I've been pushing them to try javi hunt this year but just walking to get their arrows at 25 yards is rough on them. "Old fat guy walk" it's better than them sitting in the break room I guess. 

LOL.

First time serving , the start was a little hokey but the back serve came out sweet. 20 minutes to break to test it. 

image.jpeg