Sign in to follow this  
218buck

Choosing a bow

I have won my choice of one of the following bows  I was just looking for any feedback good or bad on these bows so I can try to figure out which one to get thanks Hoyt Helix Mathews Vortix Prime CT3 and the PSE Evoke

• Like 2

Wow.  Congrats!!

just pick the one that is most comfortable to shoot, and that you can shoot most accurately. All three brands are solid.

• Like 1

Here’s a great breakdown. Hope it helps.

matthews- a favorite of eastern tree stand hunters and noobs. It’s important to note that every Hoyt, bowtech, pse, and prime fan are closet Matthews fans too.

PSE is for everyone who swears vortex are the same as swarovskis and male domestic partnerships.

prime is the choice of the country’s best, brightest, and most good looking people. 

Hoyt is the choice of the prime shooters slightly uglier and dumber little brother. 

i hope this completely objective review helps guide your decision.

P.S.- I know you didn’t ask for a bowtech review but bowtechs are for everyone who thinks it’s a good idea to put spoilers on Honda civics.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/13/2019 at 7:18 AM, BowhunterAZ said:

Here’s a great breakdown. Hope it helps.

matthews- a favorite of eastern tree stand hunters and noobs. It’s important to note that every Hoyt, bowtech, pse, and prime fan are closet Matthews fans too.

PSE is for everyone who swears vortex are the same as swarovskis and male domestic partnerships.

prime is the choice of the country’s best, brightest, and most good looking people. 

Hoyt is the choice of the prime shooters slightly uglier and dumber little brother. 

i hope this completely objective review helps guide your decision.

P.S.- I know you didn’t ask for a bowtech review but bowtechs are for everyone who thinks it’s a good idea to put spoilers on Honda civics.

Can I ask who elite bows are for?

Good stuff right there!🤣😂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, mulie hunter said:

Can I ask who elite bows are for?

Good stuff right there!🤣😂

Stone cold killers 😉😎

• Like 3

On 6/12/2019 at 7:08 PM, 218buck said:

I have won my choice of one of the following bows  I was just looking for any feedback good or bad on these bows so I can try to figure out which one to get thanks Hoyt Helix Mathews Vortix Prime CT3 and the PSE Evoke

Did you choose correctly?