Flatlander

What’s everyone hoping for...

Late 35 a/b coues tag. I feel good about my odds as I point guarded the 35b tag last year after filling a oct archery tag. 

3 minutes ago, muledeerarea33? said:

Hope I don’t get a December sheep tag. 

I just wanted you to re-read that statement lol

• Haha 1

13a rifle or bust for me.  I’ve got Utah and Nevada muley tags, muskox in Alaska, and Wyoming bison so it’s the first time in my entire life where I didn’t put a more realistic 2nd choice but I literally can’t make another tag fit this year.  Unless it’s 13a rifle ;)

• Like 2
  • Wow! 1

10 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

13a rifle or bust for me.  I’ve got Utah and Nevada muley tags, muskox in Alaska, and Wyoming bison so it’s the first time in my entire life where I didn’t put a more realistic 2nd choice but I literally can’t make another tag fit this year.  Unless it’s 13a rifle ;)

Interesting you went for 13A as your only choice over 13B. Maybe you know something the rest of us don’t.

3 minutes ago, Flatlander said:

Interesting you went for 13A as your only choice over 13B. Maybe you know something the rest of us don’t.

I know I’ll lose my job if I take the last week of October, first week of November off, AND the second week of November.   13a is latest so I went with it simply because if I happen to draw I’ll have a week to get home and put out fires 

I would of course take any sheep tag and I only did one choice for deer. 13b archery

Someone needs to start a “what would you do for a sheep tag” topic. 

• Like 2

Hope to have the boy draw a youth hunt. Other than that, October whitetail.... the best. 

I’m not gay, but a sheep tag is a sheep tag, am I right?

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Late Kaibab for deer and hoping to get lucky (who isn't?) for sheep... I have 4 points I think. 

Most likely will be helping a buddy and my brother chase whitetail and see what (if any) leftovers are out there... maybe snag one of those. My mom and dad have a pretty good shot at the early Kaibab tag. 

I don't have to be behind the gun to have a kick a** time. Good luck to everyone. 

My achilles tendons are giving me problems and after spending $2350 for 1.25cc's in one tendon I decided it was best to just put in for bonus points and give them a chance to heal. I may break out the bow and do OTC.

Tough decision but I need them to heal. Good Luck everyone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, PRDATR said:

My achilles tendons are giving me problems and after spending $2350 for 1.25cc's in one tendon I decided it was best to just put in for bonus points and give them a chance to heal. I may break out the bow and do OTC.

Tough decision but I need them to heal. Good Luck everyone.

Good choice! That pain sucks.