Sign in to follow this  
Nikki.AWHounds

Selling out sale. Solid bear dogs and gear

Blow-Out sale. Got 4 dogs, 4 GPS collars, 4 Telemetry collars, 1 Alpha 100 and 1 Telemetry box for sale. Will make a package deal on the dogs and gear or will separate dogs, gear sold after dogs
Rugar: Bluetic Male 6 years old finished truck to tree bear dog. Super super fast, can locate from rig to track better then any dog I've ever seen. Super strong tree dog, very gritty, very athletic, absolutely zero dog fight in this dog. He is a proven producer and will not leave a bear. 
Dead-Pool: red female 3 years old very heavily started dog out of Mike Harris line of dogs. Was started on cats and will slow down and work a bobcat in the dirt. Rides the box real good, will rig, trees good, not afraid to get bit, very good locate dog, just needs a lot more game put under her belt. Very athletic for a bigger female
Gerty: redtic female 6 years old finished bear dog, rides the box very well, will rig but still a little unsure of herself at first but then cranks. Will start and trail a bear, very good tree dog, super fast and athletic, small female, pretty loud. Will work a cat track in the snow pretty good, have run a lot of Bobcats in the snow by herself. Proven producer 
Rowdy: 4 month old redtic Male out of Rugar and Gerty. Has been going on walls with the dogs and I since he was 6 weeks old. Gets around very good. Has started opening and running to the big dogs if they strike and burn out. 

All these dogs handle without a leash. You do not need to shock them to get them back. You do not need a leash from the kennel to the truck, tree to the truck, or truck to the track. None of these dogs fight over game, food, or space. These dogs have all lived together and grown up together and would make someone a great addition to their current pack or a solid little pack themselves. 

4 TT-15 collars with reflective straps, charger clips and cords.
4 Johnsons 216 collars with tree switches and very low hours on new batteries. 
1 Tracker Maxima 5000 box with canvas case. 

1 Alpha 100 with screen protector, gray Gizmo case, Shorter antenna, and telescoping antenna with black handle.

If interested send me a PM with your phone number and I will give you a call. Would like to sell as a whole package, will sell dogs separate, tracking equipment NOT for sale till dogs are sold.

IMG_20190618_185514_429.jpg

IMG_20190618_185514_431.jpg

IMG_20190614_120934_432.jpg

IMG_20190618_185514_432.jpg

IMG_20190614_120934_455.jpg

FB_IMG_1560536491290.jpg

All PMs have been replied to. Have had a lot of interest in them. Once the dogs and gear sells I will have a 1989 Mazda B2600i LX pickup for sale. Truck will be priced to sell. It is an extended cab with sunroof, 2 dents in the entire thing, very low miles for the year (less then 8000/year put on it). 

A few months ago I drove the truck from Show Low to El Paso TX and back the next day and never had an issue. Actually made as good of timing there and back as my Previous 05 and 08 V6 Tacomas and did better on gas. 

4wheel drive works AMAZING in the truck. Handles the bumps and washboard better then my Tacomas did. It's honestly just a bad little hunting truck. Hate to see it go but I'm ready for a new chapter in my life so when the dogs and gear goes the truck needs to go too. 

Thank you everyone for the interest and support. 

Good luck getting everything sold and into your new chapter. Sounds like you are doing what you have to do as much as it sucks. Very admirable. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CouesPursuit said:

Good luck getting everything sold and into your new chapter. Sounds like you are doing what you have to do as much as it sucks. Very admirable. 

Thank you. This isnt something I'm taking lightly. The Hounds have been my life, my whole life. But things have gotten pretty hard since losing my dad 10 years ago and I know he had to make tough decisions with the dogs for his family too. First time I've had to do it and it's been really really hard. I just hope they can go together and can go to someone who can keep me posted on them and also love them and appreciate them like I do. These dogs with the exception of Dead-Pool go back to dogs my dad had 40+ year ago. So it's really hard to see them go. But I know deep in my heart it's what needs to happen. It's been a great ride I'll say that. Couldnt imagine any other way of living and growing up. 

• Like 1

Dang I’m sorry to hear your selling.

wreemer is still the best dog We’ve ever had. But shes pretty gray now but still full of energy. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, oz31p said:

Dang I’m sorry to hear your selling.

wreemer is still the best dog We’ve ever had. But shes pretty gray now but still full of energy. 

Aww I was going through old pics the other day (crying of coarse) and I saw pics of her and was wondering how she was doing. She was the sweetest dog. I'm so glad that she found a great family. If you're ever up here with her let me know. Would love to see the ol gal. 

Bump. If the dogs dont sell by August I will keep them and run them this year. Price will be increasing if that happens. Dead-Pool will most likely be considered finished by the end of August so she will be priced a lot more then she is now.