Sign in to follow this  
Nikki.AWHounds

Any houndsmen need help or a place due to fires?

Just wanted to reach out and say that if any houndsmen need a place to keep their dogs I have plenty of room with SOME spare houses if you need to evac and dont know what to do. No house but you can set up a camper right there and have your dogs there and be safe till things pass. 

No just an offer for the Woodbury fire but any that happen.

I have a small puppy pen already set up but just wanted to throw it out there if anyone needs a place. Property is big enough for horses or mules too but there is no fencing so that may hinder that unless you bring panels. 

Send me a message if you need a place for you and your dogs. 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Big Browns said:

Very nice of you to offer that!

It's the least I can do. Lots of folks have helped me a long the way. And I have been there. It's a scary thing... theres honestly enough room out there that if they and their dogs could all behave theres prolly room for 10-12 or more hound guys to set up a good old camp out there and be pretty safe from just about everything. 

It's not the Ritz but my dogs and I have been out there for years and it's my favorite place in the world. It's where I would go if Show Low got evacuated like it pretty much did last year. 

• Like 1