Sign in to follow this  
Redman

4A Archery Bull - show me your pics

Getting excited for my 4A early archery bull hunt. Got cams out completed another scouting trip!  

Show me your pics of bull(s) killed in 4A! 

• Like 2

Helped with that hunt last year.  We got on a lot of bulls and had a great hunt.  Logging in the area moved the bulls off a bit towards the end but it gave an opportunity to get into a new part of the area we hunt.  

Bull in my avatar is from 4A.

• Like 1

NICE BULL. A trophy like that is what keeps archery hunters , all fired-up & anxious  to start the thrill of the chase, all over again. I'm  82, got drawn for 11 M -early bull this Sept.           Look at my last huge bull, (11 M )!  That's what keeps a healthy , long time- bull hunter -out of the rocking chair and ready for that thrill of -the chase ! I have hunted this hunt-                  3 times since 2012. Pic. #3, I had him broadside at 18 yards: For some reason I passed on him. Must have had too long to think about it. But , this Sept- I will  release - my Bow Tech, Samson. 105 lbs of energy will transfer to my arrow.

IMG_0480 (4).JPG

IMG_0477.JPG

IMG_0029.JPG

IMG_0060_LI.jpg

• Like 1

Unless you have a crossbow permit. Or use it during a rifle hunt. Only illegal during a archery hunt without the permit.