Nitemann

Where's The CC Hit Time Thread

With the deadline to update your CC information this Thursday I can't believe no ones started the official first CC hit thread yet (actually saw a guy inquiring a week ago on FB, we slacking). I guess i'll start, this coming Friday 8:21AM. Good luck to everyone, maybe this is the year for that Kaibab or sheep tag.

That was so early 2000’s. Every one knows it will be bout 745-8 am on Fri. someone will still bitch bout how unfair it it is cuz someones baby daddys uncle card got declined cuz someone hacked his account or some BS. 

• Haha 2

you guys have slow banks, my cards hits at 7;18-7:35 . My notification is instant time +- 2 minutes.  I expect  my hit for 3 deer tags as I leave the house.  I pooped my pants last fall with the $1100 charge for my daughters summer Kaibab bison tag when I was expecting javelina and maybe a turkey tag charge.  That stuff makes for a great Friday!

Good luck to all except those competing for my Kaibab tag.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've been hunting on the misfortunes of others. My last 3 good tags(bison, antelope, Rio turkey) have come after the reject round of cc hits.

Friday at 925 so g&f can watch us complain and laugh at us for a couple of hours

• Like 1

8 hours ago, lancetkenyon said:

I get a CC hit every weekend from AZGFD....for $7 @ Ben Avery.

We were put there a few weeks ago, seem like they got the range nazis removed, everyone was nice  and friendly that worked there.. I got to where I hated going cause you had some ex drill sergeant  barking at everyone like it was boot camp.  It was pretty bad for a while . Dont they have an annual pass anymore?

• Like 1

No annual pass any more.  Been going there for years.  There have definitely been some less than friendly RSOs, but most are great.