Nitemann

Where's The CC Hit Time Thread

4 hours ago, DubTee said:

Will be traveling down from MN late November - drew either 12AW late or 12BW late.  Looking forward to it.  Congrats to all that drew.

I'll be in MN in October to hunt grouse

3 hours ago, oilcan said:

DubTee so how many NR points did you have ?

Former AZ resident and bought a lifetime before I left.  I had 15 points.

1 hour ago, AZkiller said:

I'll be in MN in October to hunt grouse

Good times and good luck.  Fall in MN is beautiful.

On 6/28/2019 at 3:05 PM, AzNative63 said:

7:36 am got a hit on my cc for deer.  I put in for Crane down South for a kicker and thought I'd get a Crane tag WAY before getting drawn for deer for 3 years in a row!  No news on the Crane hunt.  I have fond memories of following the cranes with my uncle (no longer with us) in the morning to where they were feeding and then setting dekes up.  Either hunt makes me smile

Crane apps tripled this yr.

Of course, online, no check from the banking account, use the old credit card, which isn't really money anyway.  If one were to look back at when they went to online apps, the number of applicants for bighorn sheep and bison more than doubled.  No net loss from the check book, you draw, well then,  easy payment plans via VISA MasterCard.  I pulled my desert bighorn tag on the year they dropped the online due to changing platforms in 2008, the number of applicants dropped in half for two years, and when reinstated went right back to crazy.  AZGF's Motto:   Protecting and managing Arizona's wildlife, and our bank account.

Son and his friend got hit. Either 12awest early rifle or 21 November whitetail. My guess is 21 they only had 2 points 

Officially 12BW Late.  Time to start preparing!  

Coming in from MN and going solo, trying not to waste much time when I get there.  Anyone have any suggestions on a camping spot that gives good access to the unit - is it all good camping?  How is the cell service, any providers work or don’t work up there?  Thanks for any help.