Sign in to follow this  
452b264

Elk Mountain Wall Tent review

I bought a 13x20 last year and Spent around 6 weeks in it from October thru January. I would recommend upgrading to the 1” conduit and premium angles if you’re doing anything over the 13x13, but besides that I’m really impressed. Holds up well to the wind, stayed dry and the 6 windows really made it nice when things were toasty midday. Can’t beat the price either

6367028E-CE37-43AF-A5D7-DCDB30E2121E.jpeg

• Like 1

DuckHunter did you leave your tent up the whole time, if so how did that go? If you put it up and took it down each time how easy was that?

They “supposedly” don’t rot like cotton canvas, but I dried mine out regardless because why take the chance.

I used it for 7-10 days at a time. It’s not too bad to put up and take down, but it does take 2 people to do the 13x20. I’d recommend doing the upgraded angles to use 1” conduit instead of the 3/4” if you’re doing one of the bigger tents because it’s a lot of weight for that 3/4”. The thing that takes some getting used to is the corners are all Velcro and ties instead of sewed. Makes it easy once you do it once or twice. I can put it up with one buddy in about 30-40 min and take it down in about the same

• Like 1