Sign in to follow this  
GreyGhost85

Anyone Updated Payment Info?

Has anyone updated their credit card information? i can't figure it out. the order number is like 40 digits and when i enter it, nothing works? I've never had to do this before but someone decided they needed my credit card information more than i do. i've been on hold with G&F for 40 minutes now. 

Nope. The order number is between 40 and 50 digits and when i enter it, it says no record found. Was on hold with g&f for 45 minutes, only to be transferred to their draw department, then on hold for 15-20 minutes then i got a message that their office was closed. On hold for about an hour today. Frustrating. I have 7 applications on my card. 

Did you just cut and paste? It worked for me when i tried it. Good luck getting through tomorrow...what a nightmare

• Like 1

I had the same problem for the elk draw. I wanted to move cards for some reason I dont remember now. It was the same as you're talking about. Copied/pasted etc etc. I never got it to work. Good luck with it.

7 hours ago, GreyGhost85 said:

Nope. The order number is between 40 and 50 digits and when i enter it, it says no record found. Was on hold with g&f for 45 minutes, only to be transferred to their draw department, then on hold for 15-20 minutes then i got a message that their office was closed. On hold for about an hour today. Frustrating. I have 7 applications on my card. 

My first try produced an error message about using only numbers or some such thing. Do a cut & paste from your receipt if you have it and make sure there's no other space at the beginning or end, which was my problem. 

I’m just going to go to the G&F office to get it straightened out. I’m not sure why what should and could be such a simple process has to be such a nightmare. 50 digits for an order number? Come on now. 

• Like 1

I had to do it during the elk draw cause I used a gift card for all the app fees. What a pain in the arse it is! Why do they need to make it so difficult to change a card on file? It used to be easy now they want the long order number. Good Luck

Here's another problem, the dang receipt they give you that has the order number on only has the name of the person who paid for the application.  So, when I have five family member who are all on separate applications for the same hunt numbers, but I paid with my credit card, I get five receipts that don't give any indication of WHO's application the receipt is actually for.   In the past, I would get everyone in on my card, and then for everyone but my kids we would go in later and change the applications to a card that wasn't mine.   That's pretty much impossible now.   The new system is not user-friendly in the least bit.

...and don't even get me started on how you can't sign up a kid under 13 for a portal account anymore--even though they promised us that you'd be able to link a kid's account to an adult.

• Like 2

I went to the mesa office this morning only to be told i needed to go to the phoenix office. I was literally the only person in the office. Finally after enough persuading (and complaining about their BS system, etc) someone finally helped me get it squared away. When i was entering the information yesterday, whenever i left the “dashes” in the order number it would tell me that only numbers and letters were accepted. When i took the dashes out, it said there was no record of that order number. I just pray it all went through alright.