CA is the example of how bad the leftys will ruin the country.  It will chase more of them into AZ.  Soon the homeless and the illegals will take over CA.  Build the gates on the Colorado river bridges.  😯

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 6:51 AM, bigorange said:

It even says they’re using it as a way to identify unregistered guns...time to start reloading. LoL

Reloading will probably be a felony soon as it can't be regulated. We are all aware CA gangbangers have Lee Pro 1000s setup in their clubhouses.

This article helps explain the rabid, ignorant anti 2a culture to our north. And that's why I had to write my son a letter addressed to his county attorney in San Mateo, CA. 

The letter explained how my son, a legal firearms carrier, firefighter and reserve USMC member, came into possession of a Glock 26. It was a Christmas gift you ignorant CA commie azzes!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ThomC said:

CA is the example of how bad the leftys will ruin the country.  It will chase more of them into AZ.  Soon the homeless and the illegals will take over CA.  Build the gates on the Colorado river bridges.  😯

I'm all for it.....especially since I'm retired and living full-time here now.  😀

• Like 1

I am waiting for stories indicating that smugglers bringing in cheap Chinese or Iranian guns and ammo to sell to Cali crooks.

Trump is targeting the wrong border to build the wall on, it needs to be our western one.  Let the Kalifruties stay put and keep their dipstick ideas on that side of the river.  They are fargin up the Arizona I used to love.

• Like 4