bonecollector

Lets get it started

7 hours ago, Coues7777 said:

When do they stop hitting credit cards ? Also when do they post results ?

This^^^ .....does anyone know if the card hits continue into early next week or is it a done deal as of yesterday?  My son took Hunter safety in January, turned 10 yesterday!!!! got his youth 243 complete with bipod and muzzle brake yesterday!!! Would have been drawn on his birthday and I fear we got skunked.  Just curious if anyone knows if the draw is completed in 1 day? Thanks for any input boys and girls.  Good luck this year 

1 hour ago, #Muley said:

This^^^ .....does anyone know if the card hits continue into early next week or is it a done deal as of yesterday?  My son took Hunter safety in January, turned 10 yesterday!!!! got his youth 243 complete with bipod and muzzle brake yesterday!!! Would have been drawn on his birthday and I fear we got skunked.  Just curious if anyone knows if the draw is completed in 1 day? Thanks for any input boys and girls.  Good luck this year 

It’s 90% done. At this point you’re only hope is that you have a card that is slow to report charges or that someone else who applied for your hunt has a card that gets declined. They will charge some cards next week for people who were next I line behind someone whose card was declined. A few days of that and then it’s over.

Results should be posted by the end of the week.

G&F banned hunting this year.  They said that they needed to do this to save hunting.  Only fishing will be allowed.  Their name will temporarily be changed to the BOSC, back office of the Sierra Club.    

• Like 1

On 6/30/2019 at 5:12 AM, eom said:

24a or b December for me and 37a for my  son and dad 

Me too 24a or b Dec

Think the results will be out this week? Last yr they were released on portal on the 5th

4 hours ago, bonecollector said:

Me too 24a or b Dec

Think the results will be out this week? Last yr they were released on portal on the 5th

I’m hoping but with the holiday It may be next week 

Anybody else find it odd that we havent seen any new hits yet this week from declined cards or delayed banks? Usually they trickle in early in the week. I dont think i have seen any new charges this week yet.

• Like 1

I was a little thrown off that my 100% certain draw success units placed on my app, as well as my boys, didn't net us anything this year.... I always get my favorite unit tags.  Just seemed weird to me.  Not that I've lived with my bank account app open pressing refresh every 30 seconds for the last 4 days, but it woulda been cool to be out rifle in hand this year with the kiddo. 

Also, my G&F portal says this: "looks like you did not apply for the most recent big game draw!

I most certainly DID apply but don't know the ins and outs of the portal, I simply never log into it. Does anyone elses say this?