1 hour ago, CatfishKev said:

Holy nuts we got a $650 hit! I think I got a bison tag! Now I can't remember if I put just myself in for it or my wife too.

Either way that’s awesome! Congrats!

• Like 1

I got a deer hit. Now wait begins. I put in BAB again and then late coues. Then 2 earlier coues. Which one. ? Only had 2 point. Doubt Kaibab ,but never know..............BOB!

• Like 1

Congrats Catfish Kev

you can always adopt one of my kids and sign it over

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Holy nuts we got a $650 hit! I think I got a bison tag! Now I can't remember if I put just myself in for it or my wife too.

That's awesome Kev!

• Like 1

Youth deer tag for the boy. Nothing yet for me. Gonna enjoy otc archery while it is still around.

• Like 1

Nothing here, but I wasn't expecting to get hit. We only put in for late strip/kaibab with only 1 point. 

25 minutes ago, Adicted said:

Anyone get hit with cabelas card

Yes.

The cabelas card is a pain in the butt because when you call them they don't know if its hit or pending. What a joke, I need to get a different card. Gonna be hunting tree squirrel like everyone else.

Cabela’s used to take 72 hours to post from pending - & you couldn’t look up the pending without calling them . So you had to wait or call - NOW with the switch over to capital one- the pending is the first thing that comes up when you log in - & it’s posts to that file very fast after the charge . So you can see it really easy Now . Yes Cabela’s cards have been hit 

• Like 1