Sign in to follow this  
1uglydude

Sheep tag in the family

I'm not sure who drew, but hoping it's my 12-year old daughter...she was in on her own, but so was my FIL and my wife.  But even if it's not the girl's we are in for an adventure.

Can't wait!

• Like 9

Sweet congrats! My buddy for sure has (3) of the (5) tags offered in 43b as 3 of his family members drew on the same app.

• Like 1
  • Wow! 2

1 minute ago, ruthunter said:

Sweet congrats! My buddy for sure has (3) of the (5) tags offered in 43b as 3 of his family members drew on the same app.

Holy smokes!  Well that certainly lowers the odds that 43B was the unit we pulled.

39 minutes ago, ruthunter said:

WOW! 

Your buddy put three people in on the same app for sheep tag? I've got to admit that's the first time I have ever heard of somebody putting in more than one person let alone drawing more than one sheep tag.

• Like 5

41 minutes ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

Your buddy put three people in on the same app for sheep tag? I've got to admit that's the first time I have ever heard of somebody putting in more than one person let alone drawing more than one sheep tag.

He said he was away on a hunt and he told his wife to put everyone in for sheep etc. When he got home he learned that she put (3) of them in for sheep on the same app. What do you know? A $900 hit came through this morning. Lol

• Like 1

First of all, I can't believe he trusted his wife to put them in for sheep, he is braver than I am! Second he should literally go buy a lottery ticket. I have never ever heard of that.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, ruthunter said:

So insane!!!!  That is awesome tell him congrats

13 hours ago, firstcoueswas80 said:

First of all, I can't believe he trusted his wife to put them in for sheep, he is braver than I am! Second he should literally go buy a lottery ticket. I have never ever heard of that.

Wife googles how not to get drawn for sheep< plan backfires and all 3 draw a tag on the same application 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

His wife is blessed when  it comes to big game applications. First time she applied for elk she drew a unit 9 early archery bull. I am going to drive to Sierra Vista next elk draw just so she can touch my envelope.

Congrats, I just donated for the 23rd year straight, congrats to the 12 yr old with 2 pts

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ruthunter said:

He said he was away on a hunt and he told his wife to put everyone in for sheep etc. When he got home he learned that she put (3) of them in for sheep on the same app. What do you know? A $900 hit came through this morning. Lol

And after all that talk of divorcing her now he has grovel!

1 hour ago, creed said:

His wife is blessed when  it comes to big game applications. First time she applied for elk she drew a unit 9 early archery bull. I am going to drive to Sierra Vista next elk draw just so she can touch my envelope.

There are no more envelopes. Take your keyboard for her to bless. 3 tags??? you all better have a lot of friends. Good luck and enjoy every minute

• Like 1

Well, looks like this will be my 27th year of donating.  Looking at the odds, it will be another ten years before I have any statistical chance of getting drawn.  Congrats to all that get drawn.  I am sincerely happy for you.

• Like 2