Sign in to follow this  
1uglydude

Sheep tag in the family

Same hear up to 27 points now.............Cograts..................BOB!

On 6/29/2019 at 3:30 PM, azsugarbear said:

Well, looks like this will be my 27th year of donating.  Looking at the odds, it will be another ten years before I have any statistical chance of getting drawn.  Congrats to all that get drawn.  I am sincerely happy for you.

If it makes you feel any better, I put in for 38+ yrs for my tag and the other guy in my unit put in for 51+ yrs but he did get the #1 big one in AZ last year.  Needless to say that we both held max bonus points and got the tags on the 20% hold back.  Unit 28 will be tough to draw in the future.

Shoot I think I would be good with giving his wife my info and have her put me in for all my hunts!

Her grandfather did sign the tag down to the granddaughter. She shot a nice ram yesterday. It is posted to a group he created on Facebook. I imagine Jack will share it in here before to long. Huge congrats to the whole group.

• Like 2

My 27 points aint Squat. Maybee I can give it to a grandkid if  I am still alive and can't go. At 63 I  won't give up yet.........BOB!

14 minutes ago, bonecollector said:

She took a beautiful ram. Cant wait to read her story.

I wonder if they got the ram in the weather thread that 1uglydude posted.

I'm not terribly thrilled with the photos on my camera, and there are probably 200+ photos on the other phones and cameras that were there with us.  I want to take the time to write it up properly in it's own thread with the best photos, but for now, a few of my current favorite photos are at the bottom of this post.  🙂

49 minutes ago, Heat said:

I wonder if they got the ram in the weather thread that 1uglydude posted.

No, it wasn't that ram.  He disappeared.  Honestly, the ram she killed might score a little better.  The photo I shared in that other post was that ram's best angle. (The power of the Internet when you want to show off 🙂 ) He was gorgeous in just about every way, but didn't have the mass her sheep has.  Plus, we never saw him in person.

Her ram has very nice bases and carries it all the way through.  I never saw her ram on any cameras or while while scouting--though he was with two smaller rams that I did have on camera.  Everyone is absolutely thrilled.

Upright.thumb.jpg.b110680de767464a272f46f989361fac.jpg

20191201_170731.thumb.jpg.180e1da5ed3b262a807c1bf63f2e9df5.jpg20191202_145434.thumb.jpg.bc4e443af79c15919e49519f66ad5dd1.jpg

• Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Great Buck! 1
  • Wow! 1

Awesome!  Big Congratulations to the young lady and everybody else involved in the hunt.  That is a great ram!  Thanks for sharing with us.  Can't wait to see the "Good" pics, LOL!