Sign in to follow this  
Nikki.AWHounds

*SOLD*

Still have the older dogs for sale but Rowdy is at the age where he needs to be learning and going. With me selling out I dont have the ambition to really be teaching him what he needs to know. It's not fair to him. 

Make me an offer on him. Interested in trades, I could use a decent tripod for my binos if someone wants to let one go. 

It breaks my heart to be in this situation with him and the rest of them but that's life. 

If someone can come up and give him a good home, I'll be less stressed/depressed about the whole deal. 

Located in Show Low. Thanks. 

FB_IMG_1561919723496.jpg

FB_IMG_1561919747412.jpg

Man, beautiful dog.  If I didn't have 4 already, I would be all over thos little guy.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lancetkenyon said:

Man, beautiful dog.  If I didn't have 4 already, I would be all over thos little guy.  

Thank you. He is a real neat little guy. He is great around kids. My daughter just adores him and he adores her. I'd love to see him go to someone with kids and someone who would take him out looking for horns and such. He has been playing with horns since he was 4 weeks old. I think if someone had experience training dogs for sheds he would be a great one.