mathews4804

Sunrise

Not sure about Sunrise specifically.  I camped on the WM reservation last weekend though, and it was $9 per vehicle to camp per day.

S.

They raised prices this year on everything at the shoot DRAMATICALLY. I know a lot of vendors and participants are boycotting as a direct response the the huge price hike. 

There is a new director that is changing everything up. She thinks with how successful it has become if a few people dont want to pay the higher prices it will still be worth it. This year will be pivotal for the future of the shoot. 

• Like 1

I hope nobody goes. I've really enjoyed it in the past but if I understand correctly the price has nearly doubled and if that's the case it's not worth fighting the crowds to shoot there. 

Been a long tine since I had camped on the reservation, so I didn’t realize prices were up.   Several buddies had permits for Christmas Tree, and wanted to camp close so we camped on the res.   I went and fished Big Lake, then hiked the East Baldy trail while they spent the day at Christmas Tree.  

Beautiful up there!!   Pretty darn green for late June this year.  Was still snow up in the trail.

Where ever you end up, enjoy!! 😉 

S.

• Like 1

Only shooting it for fun on one day this year......even a one day fun shoot is pricey this year.  Won’t do it next year if the price is similar

What’s s the difference between paying $10 a day to go to roosevelt or any other Tonto lake and paying $9 to go to a lake on the res?  Now if you want to get into the elk tag prices you have a valid argument. 

• Like 3