Sign in to follow this  
AZkiller

CAPAZ

This is awesome I'm hopefully gonna bring in a few cases to sell at my restaurant!!!!!  

Ok so I'm not trying to be a rabble rowser,  but I remember you being a strong proponent of conserve and protect.  Then I also saw game and fish billboards with the words conserve nd protect on them  and now this.  I'm not for or against I'm just wondering If Its at all related to conserve and protect.  

I think it is pretty cool.  I don't drink, but if I can find a 4 pack, I will buy it for my son-in-law who is a beer connoisseur.  And I mean connoisseur, not a drunk.

23 minutes ago, CatfishKev said:

Ok so I'm not trying to be a rabble rowser,  but I remember you being a strong proponent of conserve and protect.  Then I also saw game and fish billboards with the words conserve nd protect on them  and now this.  I'm not for or against I'm just wondering If Its at all related to conserve and protect.  

I don't think it is. I think the guys with CAPAZ worked closely with the G&F and I'm sure they liked the name. I am a proponent of anyone that wants to continue the sport that I love. 

11 minutes ago, lancetkenyon said:

I think it is pretty cool.  I don't drink, but if I can find a 4 pack, I will buy it for my son-in-law who is a beer connoisseur.  And I mean connoisseur, not a drunk.

I'll try it. I'm also happy that some of those hipsters will unknowingly support conservation as well. We next need the backpack tax so the hikers will contribute to the outdoors as well instead of only hunters and anglers bearing the bulk of the burden. Well boaters and target shooters do as well.

• Like 4

I'll give it a try. I am no connoisseur, or a drunk, but I am a pro. 

• Like 4

8 hours ago, CatfishKev said:

Azgfd had this "conserve and protect" campaign before capaz was formed 

12 hours ago, AZDirtyTaco said:

Only shame here is that they are only 4.3%...  DOH!!!

About the same as Tecate at 4.5