Call the AZ ground pounders they'll help get you a stud.

• Like 1

My buddy has the early rifle

bull.  Big dogs going down im sure. Think he had 23 pts

On 7/3/2019 at 11:47 AM, KEH128 said:

Thank you all. I accumulated 20 points by being very unlucky a bunch of times while also having to just buy points because of school/career. I chose unit 23N based off of hearing people say its the most vocal/most callable unit in the state. After waiting this long i want to experience the best rut activity that i can. I will shoot a 350" bull at first light opening morning and have no regrets. 

How did your hunt go ?

My apologies for not reporting sooner a friend of mine told me this post was getting activity again.  I had an amazing hunt and 23N was EVERYTHING I had hoped/heard it was. Even the slow days could not compare to a good day in any other unit I have been in September for overall rut activity. I killed my bull on day 10 in the rain in the middle of an absolute rut fest where there had to have been 100 cows divided amongst 5-6 herd bulls with multiple satellite bulls harassing each herd. My bull rough scored 340" with a G1 and G5 broken at the main beam. 

20191104_133019.jpg

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Aimsmall said:

I drew thie same tag this year! Headed up tomorrow morning. So freaking excited!!!

Lucky dog! How many points did you have?