Sign in to follow this  
Big Browns

Timber Mesa Outdoors

Yesterday I went to Timber Mesa Outdoors with the intent to buy a dozen arrows, because I  recently killed my backyard wall.  I also thought I needed  a new sight for additional clearance for longer shooting.  Thankfully I was helped by a fellow Coues Whitetail member Junior (Maverick 351).  

Junior spent almost 2 hours with me getting my bow tuned and properly set up.  The service was absolutely Amazing!  In fact it was the best service I've ever had at an Archery shop!

I didn't even leave with arrows.  Junior set me up with 1 arrow to take home and test out to ensure I got the right arrow set up.  How many shops would send a guy home with 1 arrow to test when he came in for a dozen?  I could tell he truly cared and wanted to help me, not sell me product!  I'll be back in a few days for a dozen arrows and all my future bow business!  I can't recommend them enough!

Adam

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Big Browns said:

Yesterday I went to Timber Mesa Outdoors with the intent to buy a dozen arrows, because I  recently killed my backyard wall.  

Adam

Dude your backyard is like 20 yds. What were you doing?

Also, Junior is great. He’s helped me plenty as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow! 1

That's great, Glen S. Used to be the same way at wild west archery before he closed. Awesome

• Like 1

Thank you to all of you who have came in and seen me I have to admit they're probably some of you that I've helped that I did not know who you might be from this forum. However any of you who come in please ask for me and introduce yourself and tell me who you are on coueswhitetail. I am always happy to help Forum members and it is a pleasure to get to meet each and every one of you who come in.

Great place! Junior was a great help. Definitely would recommend this place for all archery necessities and also shooting range! Will for sure have my business forever now. 

• Thanks 1

Something smells fishy here.  Nothing but nice responses.  Even complimentary? What's going on here? This is Coues Whitetail dot com, right?   Hmmm....? I'm confused.

What you guys really mean is she is a big jerk and should be not allowed to hunt.  

Joking.  Just surprised to hear so much niceties here.  Must be a good guy.  

• Like 1