Sign in to follow this  
wildwoody

Sheep tag, would of never guessed

Well I guess I'm eating a slice of humble pie, after all my whining about people with hardly any points draw sheep tags and all I do is donate for my 23 points.

Anyway my 23 year old son calls me yesterday and asked if I just put him in for the bonus point or a sheep tag. Then he told me his portal showed a 15d south ram tag, I couldn't believe it

At least someone in the family will have a chance before I die. 

Then there is the question if anyone has had this hunt or has any info please let me no so I can pass it on to him. I think I'm just going to hang in Laughlin and gamble and drink to drawn my sorrows for the month of December. Lol

Anything will help

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, wildwoody said:

Well I guess I'm eating a slice of humble pie, after all my whining about people with hardly any points draw sheep tags and all I do is donate for my 23 points.

Anyway my 23 year old son calls me yesterday and asked if I just put him in for the bonus point or a sheep tag. Then he told me his portal showed a 15d south ram tag, I couldn't believe it

At least someone in the family will have a chance before I die. 

Then there is the question if anyone has had this hunt or has any info please let me no so I can pass it on to him. I think I'm just going to hang in Laughlin and gamble and drink to drawn my sorrows for the month of December. Lol

Anything will help

If you need any help on the drinking and gambling let me know I can show you some good starting spots. Congrats on the tag.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, WHALE said:

that's awesome

John, how many tags did you get in your family this year?

12 hours ago, cjl2010 said:

John, how many tags did you get in your family this year?

One bull

and 5 deer

• Like 2