Sign in to follow this  
hesbinrubn

Minox MD50 Spotter

Edited post - -

Looking to sell Minox spotting scope, If you have more questions let me know. Thanks Richie 602-327-4849

Minox- Spotting scope. Its a 15-30x50. Great backpacking scope. Very light. It is in mint condition. I bought it for a coues hunt and used my 15s the most. Honestly have glassed with it less than 10 times. Sits in the safe , time to get rid of it. $125

Minox.zip

For some reason it is zip files. I am not tech savy. have no idea what that is. I can try a different way to get pics on post. Or i can just text you the pics. Thanks !

I am very interested in selling items. Price drop for Swarovski - $375 OBO.

Minox is OBO. 

If you have questions or want pictures (if link doesn't work) let me know and I will text them.

Thanks , Richie

602-327-4849

Are you going to be near Tucson anytime soon? I will take the Minox spotting scope if you are.

On 7/11/2019 at 3:30 PM, hesbinrubn said:

For some reason it is zip files. I am not tech savy. have no idea what that is. I can try a different way to get pics on post. Or i can just text you the pics. Thanks !

IMG_6047.JPG

IMG_6048.JPG

IMG_6051.JPG

On 7/11/2019 at 3:30 PM, hesbinrubn said:

IMG_6040.jpg

IMG_6041.jpg

IMG_6042.jpg

IMG_6043.jpg

Price Drop/ Update

I have cross posted on FB groups and on here to hopefully move items faster. I am amazed at how many people get info and make offers but then do not set up a solid pick up time or location. Had 2 no shows. Guys ask me "hey will you take *__ "  and I reply yes come get it or lets meet up and then they disappear or dont show up. Crazy.

SWARO -  $325 to first person to actually meet up and get it

Minox is still available.

Location on the Minox?