My brothers and I were skunked, but my nephew was drawn for 6A junior. I'm actually more excited for him than if I were to draw. :unsure: Yeah right, who am I kidding!! He is super excited, as this is his first big game tag. He has had good luck with draws lately. He just returned from a youth pheasant hunt that he won when he completed hunter-ed. Guess who is going on my application next year. :lol:

Wow, we hit the jackpot!

3A/3C Archery Bull for me!

4B Nov rifle bull for my boy!

Redman

Whoo Hoo!!! I got a big fat 5b South archery BULL tag!!! :o No antelope, but now have 15 bonus points. I found out by phone after about 3 hours of trying to get thru. Good luck to those that have gotten tags!

My dad got drawn for rifle bull 22N. I'm saving all my draw luck for the elusive late whitetail tag :P .

I'll have his trailer ready for him ;)

Sweet!!!! :lol: . Now if they get the road open we'll be in business ;) .

No antelope tag with 14 points but drew a elk tag for #3028.Can someone tell me what hunt this is.I can't find my regs.

My dad got drawn for rifle bull 22N. I'm saving all my draw luck for the elusive late whitetail tag :P .

I'll have his trailer ready for him ;)

Sweet!!!! :lol: . Now if they get the road open we'll be in business ;) .

Looks like I'll be gettin a little check from azgfd for lope again, guess with a bull and deer last year and a turkey this spring, not too much to complain about. Good luck to all of you who were drawn, there should be some great stories this year.

Mike

Thanks RedRabbit.I thought I only applied for unit 23 dec.

I've been hearing a lot of that today..... Really wierd. :huh:

i almost flipped when i wrote my hunt number down and then cross-checked it with the regs and it was some cow multi unit hunt and i know i didnt enter any cow hunt. FIVE POINTS FOR A COW??!!! WTH!? so i pulled it up again and i looked at 3035 instead of 3025. made all the difference.....whew bout ended it all there.