Thanks RedRabbit.I thought I only applied for unit 23 dec.

I've been hearing a lot of that today..... Really wierd. :huh:

Making photocopies of the application and check before stuffing the envelope would be advised.

uniy 27 bull in november

lady luck smiled on me and she gave me a bonus point for elk and a unit 13A rifle tag for antelope. it was my 3rd choice so it looks like i will be doing some heavy duty driving to go scouting. :)

Congrats Amanda, Doug, Lance, Terry, and everyone else!!!!!

Nothing for me, but both my sons got Junior elk tags in 6A.

Can't wait for fall!!!!

Best regards all,

S.

:)

Add another one to the list for the archery hunt in unit 8! I can't believe the luck, looks like it's time to finally upgrade the old bow!

Take care,

Schmitty

drew waterbuck, springbok, duiker, warthog, kudu, and eland tags for this fall... oh wait, that's for my Aug hunt in Africa.. ;) ;)

only have so much time and money and had to put in for BP only this fall for the AZ draw... woulda been up s*** creek had I actually drawn one of those tags..

Didn't get drawn for elk or antelope. My brother an I each had 18 points heading into the draw for antelope - we put in for Unit 7 on different applications to double our chances one of us were gonna get drawn - neither application were drawn. I was so confident one of us were going to - I have already been out a couple times and found the buck I had been watching for 2 years now - making sure he survived this past winter. Guess I jinxed myself...... :( :(

Congrats to all of you who were drawn.

My hunt buddy called me in the middle of the night last night. My wife was po'd. Got a tag, 5B South Cow. Let the day dreamin' begin. I need new sights, arrows, broadheads.....we will dine on the last lb. of Elk burger in the freezer tonight to celebrate cause it's gonna be reloaded come Sept. Yee Haw!