Sign in to follow this  
Presmyk

Wtb 19a flatline map

Anyone have a 19a flatline map they dont need anymore? Figured I would try here first  

Maybe someone will give you one with all of there hot spots on it LOL

15 hours ago, bigj23 said:

Buy the one on Avenza, then you can use it as your GPS.  

I've never heard of that is it a app?

All I use as a GPS and it always works.  Works great for me and I have found some of my best spots while marking up the map.  

I think I have one around somewhere but I have no idea where it is.  I’ll look and let you know if I found it.  I’d have to ship it so it might not be worth your time anyhow.  

• Like 1

14 hours ago, yotebuster said:

I think I have one around somewhere but I have no idea where it is.  I’ll look and let you know if I found it.  I’d have to ship it so it might not be worth your time anyhow.  

I'm sure shipping wouldnt be more then a map new, let me know if you have any luck

I have the hard copy map and the e-copy through Avenza.  I'd definitely download the Avena app and then buy the online map.  Like others have said, you can use it in airplane mode so you don't use data and then it doubles as your GPS.

1 hour ago, jim said:

Onx maps for 25.00 buy the az app and you have the whole state. 

That, too.  I use both, but am drifting more and more towards OnX

4 hours ago, IA Born said:

That, too.  I use both, but am drifting more and more towards OnX

I have Onx. It's "ok" but nothing all that spectacular. Basic paper Topo maps in my opinion are better.

• Like 1

Although I use a GPS, I prefer paper maps. Mid morning break under a shady tree, I can open up the map and look at the big picture. Just can’t do that with a 4” screen constantly scrolling left to right, up and down. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Presmyk said:

I'm sure shipping wouldnt be more then a map new, let me know if you have any luck

I found it.  You can have it and I’ll ship it to you for free if you PM me your address and maybe make a $20 or so donation to Amanda.  You’ll save a few bucks, the site will get a little money, and I’ll clear out a little clutter.  

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, yotebuster said:

I found it.  You can have it and I’ll ship it to you for free if you PM me your address and maybe make a $20 or so donation to Amanda.  You’ll save a few bucks, the site will get a little money, and I’ll clear out a little clutter.  

Cant pm you for some reason. thanks you sure you dont want me to PayPal you some funds to cover shipping at least. My address is

Ben Presmyk

3612 E. Clinton Ln

Camp verde Az